Current Job Listing
|Job Title||Wallpaper Installer|
|Shift Times||Start: 7:00am End: 3:45pm|
• Prepare and install various coverings on interior walls and floors.
Essential Job Functions
• Apply various types of wall coverings on pre-prepped walls.
• Requires some wall prep, i.e. applying various fillers, sanding and primers
• Wear appropriate PPE including hearing, eye and respiratory protection.
• Travel to other Westport Facilities to carry out wallpaper tasks as required to meet production schedules.
• Understands and implements the use of common hand, power and stationary tools.
• Move materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
• Frequent walking, standing, bending, kneeling, twisting, occasional squatting, crawling lying, and the climbing of stairs and ladders, and reaching above shoulder level.
• Use various chemicals for clean up as needed.
Additional Job Functions
• Comply with all Westport policies and safety guidelines
• Maintain an excellent attendance record.
• Communicate as needed with co-workers.
• Duties will require frequent or sometimes continuous bending, reaching above shoulder level, standing, kneeling, squatting, sitting as well as the repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
• Basic math, reading and communication skills.
• Ability to follow verbal, written and pictorial instructions including shop drawings.
• Function as a part of an effective team.
• Must know how to read, understand and use blueprints and working drawings for building, layout and installation.
• Understand and correctly use a scale rule, tape measure.
Other Preferred Skills/Abilities
• Prior wallpaper experience.
• Be familiar with usage and application of different fairing materials.
Download Westport Job Application:
Click Here For Job Application
(Acrobat PDF - 434KB)
Completed Applications May Also Be Sent To:
Westport Shipyard Human Resources
P.O. Box 308
Westport, WA 98595
Phone: +1 360-268-1800
Our customers are buying an experience — adventure, relaxation, socializing and fun — as much as they're buying a product. Westport's obligation is to ensure that every yacht delivers that experience consistently from day one, and we believe that the best way to accomplish that is through sustaining a close relationship with the owner and crew of each vessel.