Current Job Listing
|Location||Port Angeles, Washington|
|Job Title||Human Resource Generalist|
|Shift Times||Start: 7:00am End: 3:45pm|
Provide adequate assistance and guidance, including the necessary follow-up on company policies, procedures, documentation and support to all employees, supervisors and executive personnel as needed at the Port Angeles facilities.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide advice to executives, managers, supervisors and employees on a variety of Human Resource functions and issues.
• Advise on corrective action and disciplinary issues.
• Prepare and conduct fact finding investigations.
• Will assist in developing, implementing, and administering Westport Policies.
• Will manage and be responsible for all employment recruiting and staffing needs for facility operations; including internal and external postings, employment ad placement, job description development and orientation.
• Will assist in developing and facilitating supervisory and or employee training; to include the research, development, administration, and scheduling of in house or out of house materials and programs.
• Will be responsible for the education, issuance, review, and management of performance appraisals and their contents.
• Will manage and coordinate all federal and state medical or other required or company approved leaves including FMLA, military, maternity, jury duty, personal, etc.
• Process all employee transaction documents reflecting changes in status.
• Expected to work flexible hours as needed to meet production schedules and departmental needs.
• Five year’s experience in Human Resources (manufacturing field preferred); or a four year degree in Human Resources or related field and two year’s experience. A high level of ability, familiarity, and experience gained from working directly in and with all areas of duties listed in Job Description.
• Must have reading, math and writing skills adequate to perform all duties outlined in Job Description.
• Must have computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
• Five or more year’s experience in Family Medical Leave Act, Fair Labor Standards Act, Reasonable Accommodation, Recruitment, Corrective/Disciplinary Actions and Performance Management.
Other Preferred Skills/Abilities
• PHR or SPHR Certification
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are required for daily interaction with employees, co-workers, executive managers, applicants and all other business contacts.
• Maintain a professional, positive attitude while working cooperatively and jointly with others.
• Understands, assures and maintains confidentiality associated with all HR and employee communication, documents and related issues.
• Demonstrate a continuous effort to improve operations, decrease information and documentation turnaround times, and streamline work processes.
• Provide quality service to employees.
• Organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks at one time.
• Follow verbal and written directions and ask questions if not understanding.
Download Westport Job Application:
Click Here For Job Application
(Acrobat PDF - 434KB)
Completed Applications May Also Be Sent To:
Westport Shipyard Human Resources
P.O. Box 308
Westport, WA 98595
Phone: +1 360-268-1800
Similarly, series production of motoryachts enables the builder to distribute development costs among several units, and therefore to justify a sizable investment in naval architecture, styling and interior design, to engineer and document the build down to the last detail, and to acquire the ideal infrastructure-molds, fixtures, equipment ... even buildings - for unsurpassed precision and control throughout the entire construction process.