Current Job Listing
|Location||Port Angeles, Washington|
|Job Title||Finisher/Top Coater|
|Shift Times||Start: 7:00am End: 3:45pm|
Perform final sanding and preparation of cabinets and furniture to specifications and apply finish application.
Essential Job Functions
• Spray top coats, primers and sealers.
• Mask, tape, wipe with surface cleaner and brush parts for sand preparation.
• Sand furniture parts to a smooth surface.
• Apply stain, sealer, epoxy, polyurethanes, or other build and/or top coats with brush or spray application.
• Move materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
• Frequent walking, sitting, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling, squatting, reaching above shoulder level, ladder and stair climbing and occasional crawling, twisting, and lying.
• Work effectively as a part of a team providing high quality customer service.
• Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment including and not limited to gloves, chemical resistant Tyvek clothing, safety glasses, hard hat, respirator, and or hearing protection may need to be worn when and if handling hazardous products or working in hazardous environments.
• Maintain and participates in keeping personal work area, shop and tools clean and safe.
• Must maintain an excellent attendance record following all company policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook and safety rules.
• Expected to work overtime and flexible hours as needed to meet production schedules and departmental needs.
• Basic math, reading and communication skills.
• Ability to follow verbal, written and pictorial instructions.
• Function as a part of an effective team.
Other Preferred Skills/Abilities
• Previous finish or spraying experience.
Download Westport Job Application:
Click Here For Job Application
(Acrobat PDF - 434KB)
Completed Applications May Also Be Sent To:
Westport Shipyard Human Resources
P.O. Box 308
Westport, WA 98595
Phone: +1 360-268-1800
Similarly, series production of motoryachts enables the builder to distribute development costs among several units, and therefore to justify a sizable investment in naval architecture, styling and interior design, to engineer and document the build down to the last detail, and to acquire the ideal infrastructure-molds, fixtures, equipment ... even buildings - for unsurpassed precision and control throughout the entire construction process.