Flag / Nationality:
- The Bella Vita has been provided the highest level classification and been approved by R.I.N.A. according to the “Rules for the Classification of Yachts”.
- Electrical System: 110V/60Hz Triple Phase
- US Package and Gangway
- Wireless Yacht Controller: Remote Controls for main engines and thrusters
- Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thruster
- Upgraded ATOS intruders
- SAE Converter with seamless transfer
- Idromar 180 I/h Water maker
- Increased soundproof insulation between the Engines room and the Master Cabin
- Delta T Misting System on Aft Deck and Flybridge
- Kahlenberg Air Horn: T-2 model with signaling controller M-511-c (stainless steel)
- Deck Fuel Gauges
- Compressor with plugs on aft, next to the shore power inlet and in the Engines Room
- Glendenning 100 AMP with 100' cable on aft
- Fitted with Smoke and CO2 Detectors in all the cabins (crew included)
- Additional filter (UV Ray) on fresh water tank
- The main engines information is available on the Flybridge display
- (2) US Specified Life Raft – serviced 4/1/16
- Monitor with alarms in the crew quarters
- Additional water heater
- Anti-Vibration material added on the Bow Bulkhead and of the VIP Cabin and the on the Aft Bulkhead of the Engines Room.
- Stainless Steel anchors
- Vacuum Gauges on the Racor filters
- Fresh water spicket in Engines Room
Azimut's most pristine yacht is now available for purchase. Known for her luxurious custom build "Bella Vita" is by far the most unique Azimut on the market. The owner spared no expense when it came to the fully painted superstructure down to its custom gas grill on the fly bridge. Initially, she was built for the US market but with the ASEA converters, she is ready to cruise anywhere in the world. Owner was very involved in the build and has many upgrades and changes to make her as functional and beautiful as possible.
Extended warranty and major service just finished 10/1/16.