Flag / Nationality:
Engine Hours (Approximate):
Cheoy Lee's Bravo 95' Motoryacht is the flagship of the Bravo Series. Amazingly strong, lightweight and quiet as a result of resin infused composite construction. The yacht also returns impressive speed and fuel economy levels. This salute to good engineering features a 3 ½ deck layout, offering tremendous interior volume as well as excellent versatility. Comfortably cruising at over 20 knots, or extended cruising range at lower speeds at 10 knots.
Boarding “Sea Retreat” is accomplished from either the swim platform aft, or by side boarding gates both port and starboard onto the aft deck, or through side boarding gates amidship on both port and starboard sides to the walk-around decks.
From the swim platform entrance the crew and engine room door is accessed from the crew door centerline.
Stepping down into the crew quarters is the crew mess. In this area there is a microwave, an additional refrigerator, and stacked washer/dryer. There are two crew cabins aft with crisscross berths for four. The Captain’s cabin is to starboard with a berth overhead, and the second crew cabin features over-under crisscrossed berths as well. Both staterooms have en-suite head and showers.
The aft deck is accessed from the platform staircases, located both to port and starboard. The aft deck has a large teak table with a wide molded in transom seat, as well as loose teak chairs. This area features a full bar with (2) icemakers, and refrigerator. There is a molded-in staircase to the upper deck/boat deck and enclosed flybridge above with storage under this staircase.
The salon is accessed through a stainless framed sliding door. Large windows combined with a high ceiling and overhead wood trim add to the open appearance and feel.
Immediately to port is a large “L-shaped” sofa facing aft with storage underneath and settee coffee table. Across from the sofa are two occasional chairs. There is a flat screen LED TV with entertainment system in the starboard aft corner of the salon.
Forward to starboard is a sideboard with sink, icemaker, refrigerator and storage for flatware. Amidship forward in the salon is the formal dining area featuring a custom formal dining table. There are additional storage cabinets for glassware and dishware in this area.
Forward of the salon to port is an entry door to the galley and to the starboard side is the deck level foyer. There is a day head in this foyer and storage under the stairs to the raised observation deck and skylounge/pilothouse. Just forward of the staircase up is the starboard main galley entrance.
The galley is designed for maximum counter, cooking and refrigerator space. There is a large stainless sink, a large refrigerator, freezer, oven with cooktop, and convection microwave oven. The galley features abundant storage for cookware and provisions.
Forward of the starboard foyer area on the main deck is one of the two master staterooms. There are two large cedar-lined closets on either side of the flat screen TV. The bed is a centerline king berth, with storage drawers, a makeup vanity and cabinet to starboard. The bathroom is three steps down with an enclosed head and large shower with seating area. The head has an emergency escape hatch in the overhead of the bathroom.
In the center forward of the salon is the staircase to the lower foyer. The lower foyer accesses the three staterooms below deck, as well as the central guest washer/dryer and linen closet/storage cabinet.
The second master stateroom is located forward in of the staircase landing in the lower foyer. This cabin features a centerline king berth with storage underneath, night tables, abundant drawer storage forward underneath the TV and cabinet storage outboard, one with built-in safe to starboard. There is a small couch to port and two cedar-lined hanging lockers outboard. This stateroom has four large portlights which give the room a lot of natural light.
The unique feature of this lower master is the large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, separate shower and Headhunter head. There is a lighted vanity with expansive top, two sinks and storage.
Aft of the master through the lower foyer on either side of the staircase landing are two additional guest staterooms with queen beds; both cabins feature nightstands, drawer storage, TV, large portlights, and en-suite heads with showers. There are two full hanging lockers in these staterooms; both have emergency exits to the engine room.
Back up to the on deck foyer to starboard is the stairway to the observation lounge and sky bridge. The observation lounge is accessed off of the staircase to the sky bridge. This area was designed to be a conversation area for guests while underway and offers a 180 degree view well above and over the bow. This area is an excellent area for informal meals or working area for guests with laptops or gaming.
Up the staircase from the observation lounge is the sky bridge. This is one of the best-selling points of “Sea Retreat”. The sky bridge pilothouse area is the perfect position to pilot the yacht with 360° vision. There is a full array of state-of-the-art electronics mounted on the helm console and a Crown helm chair with companion seat.
The skylounge has a large “L- shaped” sofa to port with storage underneath and chair to starboard; there is also a wet bar with refrigerator and sink in this area.
Going out aft of the skylounge through stainless steel framed glass doors, is the aft deck with a large bar that features a sink, icemaker and refrigerator. The bar has a large serving top with 4 stainless pedestal seats and a wide L-shaped settee with storage and table to port. A custom BBQ is located in this area with a large stainless steel grill. Further aft is a Nautical Structures crane with boat deck surrounded by safety railing. Access to the aft deck is down a wide stairway on the starboard side.
The bow is accessed via full walk-around decks and features a forward seat and large sun pad for relaxing while underway.
2014 / 2015 / 2016 Upgrades
- New Fabrica carpeting throughout
- Newly upholstered dashboard and console (on enclosed pilothouse)
- Caterpillar Platinum Warranty extended through January 22, 2017 (starboard engine)
- Complete exterior paint at Lauderdale Marine Center in Fort Lauderdale
- Boat fully-waxed quarterly since new paint job
- Complete service for and repainting of davit
- New davit lifting harness
- Tender refit, all new valves, with new Evinrude ETec 90HP outboard installed
- All new batteries for boat and tender
- New bottom job with full prop speed on props and thrusters
- Complete service by Pantropic on engines, complete service and balancing of both props, complete service on stabilizers with new bearings & shafts, prop shafts remanufactured as new
- Full 3500hr. Cat service on both engines
- Heat exchangers cleaned and rebuilt
- Generators fully serviced
- New raw water pumps on both main engines
- (2) New fresh water pumps
- New fuel transfer pump and hoses
- New fuel prime pump
- New oil change pump
- New stabilizer cooling pump
- All new hydraulic hoses
- New hydraulic steering system
- Headhunter heads fully-serviced and holding tank scrubbed
- New wipers and washer lines
- New cutlass bearings
- New PSS shaft seals
- Large spare part and tool inventory
- New fully integrated Furuno AIS System installed, all new updated Nobeltec charts
- New navigation monitor
- Head hunter monitoring system new
- New Headhunter Tortuga Diaphragm discharge pump installed
- New weather station and wind gauge
- All new Beard Marine AC chillers, air handlers, drain lines & frequency drives and new raw water and cold water pumps installed
- All new batteries including tender
- Atlas Electrical System added (Feb. 2016)
- Fire protection systems and extinguishers certified (Feb. 2016)
- Life rafts serviced and certified (Fall 2015)
- New Ralph Lauren light fixtures in salon and dining
- New wall coverings in the crew staterooms
- Removal of and replaced all calking around all windows, removal of all S/S rails & rub rails, then polished & reinstalled after paint job completed
- V-Cool window coatings added to windows
- New headliners throughout
- All new soft furnishings inside and out
- New upholstered chairs and tables throughout
- New observation lounge couch and salon couch
- All new bedding, linens, and mattresses
- New custom made teak aft deck dining table by Blue Water Chairs
- New HD satellite TV system and New VSAT satellite communications system and Wave Wi-Fi upgraded
- New HD TV installed in master stateroom
- Office equipment replaced
- New crew area HD TV
- New washers and dryers (2 sets)
- New Lynx BBQ grill
- All new galley pots, pans, utensils, knives, silverware, glassware
"Sea Retreat" is truly one of the best buys in the market today. I have had the privilege of selling a couple of her Sistership's and consider the 95 Bravo among the best offshore riding boats in their style and size class. Beautiful timeless lines combined with the attributes of solid composite construction, Caterpillar power, a gorgeous interior and her highly desired dual master layout make this skylounge yacht a perfect superyacht in a just under 100' package. Don't miss this opportunity!