Engine Hours (Approximate):
"Shear Madness" accomodates eight owners/guests in four staterooms, with crew accommodations for four.
- New bottom paint (2/2016)
- (10) HD Televisions (2012)
- (9) Direct TV Receivers, KVH Sat Dome
- Teak decking
- Bulbous bow
- Induction cooktop and professional convection oven
- NVTI Night vision/thermal imaging camera
- AIS Furuno
- (4) 25” Daylight Monitors (11/2014)
- Octuplex by Moritz
- Maretron N2K view vessel monitoring system with remote view and management
- Tracy 6-step boarding ladder functional at all four boarding gates
- Remote dockside water fill
- Upgraded stabilizer fin size for slow speed cruising comfort
- Nu-Tone Central vacuum system
- Stainless BBQ on boat deck with cover, Propane
- Completely waxed (11/2015)
- New LED lights (2012)
- SAT Phone & Internet (2015)
- HD/SAT (2012)
- Chandelier in Dining ($20K – 2012)
- Tables & Chairs on Aft Deck (2012)
- Ladder (2012)
- Custom Hi-Lo table
"Shear Madness" has many unique upgrades including a bulbous bow and oversize stabilizer fins for long range cruising. She features newer electronics, plus all new flat screen TV's throughout the boat which would make for a great live aboard. With only 1450 hour her MTU's and meticulously maintained by the same mechanic from FDDA "Shear Madness" is ready for her next adventure.
Dinghy, Jet Ski, Artwork and glass statues.
"Shear Madness" is a registered name and does not convey.