Flag / Nationality:
Engine Hours (Approximate):
"Checked Out" features three owner & guest staterooms, each with ensuite baths. The crew quarters are aft with a custom queen berth and head.
Custom Features and Options
- Padded Silk fabric in master stateroom (Custom)
- Upgraded textured wall coverings throughout lower staterooms and stairs
- Wood soffit in salon and raised panel valances in between windows
- Customized Nautica Rib-Wideboy loaded with every option
- Custom wine cooler built into bar area
- Marquipt ladder with brackets installed side deck with gates on both sides
- CCTV Camera system for aft deck and engine room with pan, tilt & zoom
- Custom toe kicks throughout vessel
- Custom Roman shades in salon
- Custom nightstand, dresser & desk tops in Madrona high gloss finish
- Custom Madrona Burl countertops in salon & granite countertops in galley
- Custom large shower in lieu of typical tub
- Dimmers on VIP, guest, galley, pilothouse walkway and aft deck
- (3) Underwater lights 250 watts each
- XM Satellite system providing weather forecasts and satellite radio
"Checked Out" is currently the newest and most highly maintained 65' Pacific Mariner on the market. No expense has been spared by her owner to keep her in true proper yacht condition throughout. Any prospective 65' Pacific Mariner buyer should not miss inspecting "Checked Out", as her condition and value will stand out above all the rest!
Full bottom service including paint, zincs, bow-thruster service, etc. as well as a full 4-part detail/wax job on the hull and topsides was completed as of 12/2017.