Engine Hours (Approximate):
Upgrades & Features
- DMP helm electronics panel
- KVH Tracvision
- KVH Trac Phone (Iradium)
- Caterpillar serviced 1000 (Aug. 2014)
- Granite flooring upgraded (Upper Salon, Galley & Heads)
- Bow Thruster
- Stidd electric helm seats (2 at helm starboard – 1 bench seat to port)
- Spare prop
Sea Ray Factory Options:
- CAT 3412E engines
- SAT Phone system
- Cockpit side-boarding ladder
- Aft stateroom pivotal lights
- Upgraded pivotal lights in Salon
- Teak Aft Deck
“E-Nuff” is owned by her original owner and maintained by her original captain; both know every detail of the vessel, inside and out.
The “Flagship” of Sea Ray being a much larger yacht than the typical Sea Ray, carrying its 18’6” beam and features the 3-stateroom + crew aft, much like the larger yachts.
She offers CAT 3412E engines at 1350hp, which are said to be the best engines Caterpillar manufactures.
“E-Nuff” is the cleanest 68 foot Sea Ray on the market, impeccably maintained with all the services on the engines, generators and all equipment kept up.
She is conveniently located close to downtown Fort Lauderdale for easy showings.