Engine Hours (Approximate):
“Semper Fi” has been barely used by her current owner, who has had her since 2006. She has only 590 hours and is in excellent condition, has been maintained in a superb manner.
Her interior, exterior and engine room look like-new. She has upgraded 1050 MAN engines, to offer an easy cruise at 25knots.
She features three staterooms and three heads, with the master and VIP staterooms being almost the same size, those rooms are mistaken for the master.
A unique feature is the large flybridge with two access hatches; one from the salon and the other from the aft deck. The aft deck has a large settee across the transom with two occasional Teak chairs with a portable Teak Hi-Lo table.
Going forward from the aft deck through a sliding glass door, you enter the spacious salon with a U-shaped Ultra Leather, curved seating and a cocktail table at center.
Forward of the salon to starboard, you have a galley down, with Side-by-Side refrigerator, stove top with convection microwave. Below the galley is a utility area with a washer/dryer and an additional freezer for long term storage.
Going forward to the owners and guest staterooms, the master stateroom is to starboard with a walk-around queen berth and en-suite head with shower stall.
The VIP stateroom is all the way forward, again, with walk-around queen berth and en-suite head. The third stateroom is aft, and to port with side-by-side twin berths and its own head, doubling as a day head for the salon.
Updates and Features
- Lightly used – only 590 hours
- Same owner most of her life
- Upgraded MAN engines
- Large Lazarette aft
- Spacious flybridge seating for entertaining
- Ultra-leather settee
- Cocktail table
- Wet bar with fridge and bottle/glass storage
Galley & Dinette
- Avonite countertops
- Stainless steel sink
- Convection microwave over
- 4-Burner electric cooktop
- Teak flooring
Lower Helm Station and Electronics
- VDO Gauges for MAN engines and fuel
- Northstar DFPS/color chart plotter
- Furuno Navnet multi-function display (Radar/chartplotter)
- Furuno RD 30 digital depth display
- Simrad AP20 autopilot
- Side-Power bow thruster control
- ACR spotlight control
Mechanical and Electrical
- Twin MAN 2840LE403 V-10 1050hp diesels
- Dual Racor fuel filters for main engines
- Racor fuel filter for Genset
- Shaft bonding brushes to bonding backbone
- Fiberglass mufflers
- Engine alarm system
- Smoke alarms
- Cruisair air conditioning systems
- Onan 21.5kW generator
- Newmar 24V battery charger
- 85# Delta plow anchor with 200ft. chain
- Lewmar windlass with remote
- (2) Lewmar snubbing winches in cockpit
- (2) Glendenning 50A Cablemaster
- Dinghy cradle on platform
The tender is excluded from the sale of this vessel; also excluded: Custom bird statue and “Semper Fi” cushions. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.