Engine Hours (Approximate):
Entering the salon from the Cockpit/Mezzanine through an air assisted door you enter a spacious open feeling salon with a large U-shaped sofa to port with a custom high/lo high-gloss Teak table. The entertainment center is to starboard. Forward on starboard you have an interior spiral staircase leading up to an Enclosed Bridge /Helm.
To port and forward of the Salon is a large U-shaped low profile Galley with 6 Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers, with a large dinette to starboard with a high-gloss Teak table.
Forward and down several steps and to port is a spacious Master Stateroom with accompanying seating area which doubles as a single berth for overflow, the Master head is en-suite.
Just forward and to starboard is an upper and lower berths with a large head next to it that doubles as a day head.
All the way forward is the VIP Stateroom with a walk-around queen berth, closets, drawers and en-suite head.
The Enclosed Bridge is accessed from the Cockpit ladder and interior staircase. Abundant seating with a large L-shaped settee which is aft and a helm seat with a bench seat to port, all with good visibility to the large array of electronics (new Garmin’s).
Features and Upgrades:
- Original Owner
- Painted entire boat with custom Black Stripe (2015)
- MTU 16-2000 1800 hp Low Hours 1250 Hours
- Bottom Job with Prop speed (June 2016)
- New Windlass (June 2017)
- Enclosed Bridge
- Shallow Draft (Prop Pockets)
- Garmin with Large Screens, Radar Depth Sounder (New in 2015)
- Mezzanine Seating with Teak Decks
- Bait Freezer built into Mezzanine
- Interior spiral staircase to Enclosed Bridge
- Master Stateroom King Berth
- Additional Rocket Launcher as well as Cockpit Table
- Engines and Gens serviced (June 2017)
- Air Assisted Salon door
- Teak Covering boards and decks
- Step Drink Cooler Box
- Galley and all heads have wood floors as well as entry in Salon (Upgrade)
- Outriggers (Installed 2015)
- Mirror ceiling in head (Upgrade)
- Bow Thruster