Engine Hours (Approximate):
“Golden Eye” is one of the nicest Westport 112’s ever built and the nicest on the market. Her interior has been recently re-styled, using an elegant contemporary style. The use of Walnut wood, complemented with stainless steel details with inlaid Onyx stone present a very soft and tasteful interior design.
“Golden Eye” is the newest 112 Westport on the market. Her design enhancements and multiple upgrades throughout ensure that there is not a nicer example of a 112 available. She has been privately used by great crew, she shows as clean as when she was launched and better than new. Built for a seasoned Westport Owner.
“Golden Eye” was built by a very experienced owner who has built yachts all over the world in the past forty years. It is that eye to detail that makes “Golden Eye” a rare opportunity.
UPGRADES & FEATURES
- Naiad Zero Speed “At Anchor” Stabilizer
- New style interior “Walnut”
- New Transom design offering an extra berth below
- 1 ½” Stainless steel rub rail
- ASEA (2) Power Converters
- Headhunter MSD Waste Treatment System with Ozone Generator
- Island Galley
- Galley Skylight with remote blinds
- Kaleidescape Music/Movie System
- Aft Deck boarding gates
- 24 Ton air conditioning
- Engine Room air conditioned
- Passarelle off Aft Deck
- Spot Zero mounted in Engine Room
- Aft Deck door curved
- (2) Watermakers 1800 gallons per day
- UV Light on Water System (Serviced April 2018)
- 100 Gallon gas tank with air diaphragm pump