SEAQUINN- 112' 0" - Builder: Westport
Specs In Brief
“SEAQUINN” was launched in late 2013 and was the last 2013 112’ built. She was custom ordered at the Shipyard with almost every possible feature and option available at that time, and has all of the equipment of the later model 112’s.
It is rare that a late model 112 Westport is introduced to the market with all the most sought-after features, low engine hours and in true impeccable yacht condition. She is a family owned yacht that has never been chartered and is in a league all her own.
“SEAQUINN” is maintained by a first-class, top-notch crew, and her captain has extensive records and receipts on all aspects of this vessel.
Serious late-model 112’ prospective buyers will want to purchase this yacht.
HIGHLIGHTS & CUSTOM FEATURES
- Upscale custom décor and design features, Raised Panel Mahogany throughout
- Comprehensive MTU extended warranties till 3/25/2021 or 2100 hours (Warranties are Extendable)
- New style wide-design transom which lengthens Aft Deck, more spacious 3rd crew quarters and utility area, as on a new 112’ Westport
- Port and Starboard Aft Deck boarding doors
- Port and starboard stainless steel gates Aft Deck to Swim Platform
- Naiad – “At Rest” stabilization
- ASEA Shore power converters
- Hydraulic electric Passerelle
- Pacific Coast Marine electric/automatic Aft Deck Salon doors with multiple features and security
- Air conditioned Engine Room
- Head Hunter MSD waste treatment system
- Kaleidescape music/movie server and player
- Gloss Aft Deck and Flybridge hardtop undersides
- Optional bow shore cord with Glendenning Cablemaster electric reel
- Starboard entry foyer features optional privacy niche to fully close off Salon from Galley and Pilothouse area
- Upscale rare translucent quartz in Master Stateroom his and hers baths
- High-gloss Mahogany perimeter soffits in staterooms
- Electric pop-up 60” Salon TV in Mahogany cabinetry with Onyx countertop, Mahogany back wall, and recessed overhead LED lighting
- Electric pop-up 37 TV in Pilothouse starboard forward corner
- Solid Mahogany Dining table
- “Flamed” Mahogany paneling on main staircase walls & above Master Stateroom night tables
- Custom arc-style dresser in Master Stateroom
- Mahogany staircase rails
- RGF Environmental Ionization Air Purifier System