PLAN A- 130' 0" (39.62 m) - Builder: Westport
Specs In Brief
“PLAN A” is Hull 19 of the very popular 130’ Westport Tri-Deck Motoryacht Series, and has had only two owners since new. She is the first one built with the highly-desirable Raised Panel wood interior, and with design and equipment features found only in the newer 130’ Westport’s. This yacht has all the desired equipment and options, including Naiad “At-Rest” Zero Speed Stabilizers with extra-large fins; Westport fiberglass Hardtop and Helm Station on Bridge/Sundeck; and new larger Northern Lights 80kW Generators.
Over the last several years, “PLAN A” has been constantly upgraded, cosmetically refreshed, and completely re-fitted with all new or rebuilt systems and equipment throughout the vessel. She is the best value in a 130’ Westport Tri-Deck Motoryacht today, and is immediately ready for comfortable, reliable cruising for either private or charter use.
HIGHLIGHTS AND UPGRADES
- Hull repainted at Lauderdale Marine Center (2018)
- MTU QL-3 Half-life rebuild service on both Main Engines (2016)
- (2) New 80kW Northern Lights Generators installed (2016)
- Naiad Zero Speed “At-Rest” Stabilization with extra-large fins installed (2014)
- New Stew Pantry installed to replace Galley Dinette, and includes double sink, countertops, refrigerator, dishwasher, and abundant storage (2016)
- Exhaust Risers replaced
- New Headliner and LED Lighting throughout most of the vessel (2019)
- Atlas Power Management switchboard panel with SEAMLESS TRANSFER/Auto Start installed
- High-gloss Teak cap rail installed
- All Audio/Video Systems upgraded to SAVANT and are IPad controlled
- New Furniture, wall coverings, carpeting, lighting and soft goods replaced throughout most of the yacht
- Master Stateroom: Walk-in closet has been custom expanded, additional closet port aft with matching raised panels, (2) skylights and (6) lockable closets installed in Master Heads
EXTERIOR PHOTOGRAPHY WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!