ODYSSEA- 39' 9" (12.12 m) - Builder: Mainship
Specs In Brief
"Odyssea" is powered by a Single Yanmar Diesel (300HP) and has a 8kW Kohler genset, new Garmin Electronics (Feb 2018), 7hp bow thruster, trim tabs, autopilot, windlass, flybridge bimini and enclosure, and much more. It features a spacious two cabin arrangement with large head and stall shower, full galley, and lower station. Turn-Key. Fresh bottom paint and zincs. Ready to cruise the Islands or the Great Loop.
The two Stateroom one head layout sleeps four; two in the forward Master Stateroom and two in side-by-side bunks in the Guest Stateroom. Salon sofa with storage underneath could serve as a 5th bunk if needed. The vessel's 14' beam allows for a roomy Salon that includes a full galley-up and the lower Helm Station, both forward in the Salon. Continue forward, and down four centerline companionway steps, to the staterooms and head. The Guest Stateroom has a pair of twin berths (with storage underneath), and a generous hanging locker. The dual entry head with separate shower stall) is to starboard, directly across the companionway from the Guest Stateroom. The Master Stateroom features a centerline queen island berth (with storage & drawers underneath), two hanging lockers, multiple storage spaces and a private entry to the head.
- Yanmar Engine Service (Feb 2018)
- Garmin 942XS Multifunction Display - Lower Helm (Feb 2018)
- Garmin GPS Map 7610XSV 10” MFD – Upper Helm (Feb 2018)
- (2) Garmin VHF 210 Radio & (1) 8’ Antenna (Feb 2018)
- Garmin GMP 18 Dome Radar (Feb 2018)
- Bronze Transducer Model (Feb 2018)
- Garmin AIS 600 (Feb 2018)
- Garmin Autopilot (April 2018)