THE ROCK- 120' 0" (36.58 m) - Builder: Ocean Alexander
Specs In Brief
"The Rock" has accommodations for ten owners/guests in five staterooms, plus crew.
- Fenders, lines, flare kit, throw ring, fire extinguishers, and bell
- Spare Parts package (Spare:, LED light, Engine/ Generator filter, Wiper blades, Touch up paint, Fuses, Engine mfg. Spare parts kit, Generator manuf. spare parts kit, Breakers, Float switch, Hydraulic gas-strut, Vimar outlet, GFI outlet, Vimar switch, Wood veneer) Wheel Puller for ship propellers
- (2) 8-Persons Life Rafts
- (2) Sets of bed linens on all berths with pillows and towels
- Dinner china including dinner/salad/dessert plates, soup bowls, tea cup and saucers, casserole dish, salt & pepper shakers
- Flatware including steak knife, dinner knife, fork, spoon and dessert/teaspoon, salad forks, serving spoons & forks
- Water/white/red/champagne wine glasses
- Galley cookware/pans
- Toaster, measuring cup, rubber/metal/plastic spatulas, mixing bowls
- Chef knives, cutting boards, coffee machine and iron
"The Rock" was commissioned new in April 2018 by an extremely experienced Owner and Crew. Her massive volume is comparable to a much larger yacht with the livability and stance of a 50 meter. Designed by Evan K. Marshall, with the idea of constructing a "mini 160" in a 120' hull, she was originally started at Christensen Shipyard and completed at Ocean Alexander. Her ride is stable and dry, capable of cruise speeds in the mid teens, and top around 20 knots.
Due to her owner's change of plans "The Rock" is available and truly "turn-key". There simply isn't a better buy on the market.