Room Service- 57' 0" - Builder: Ocean
Specs In Brief
"Room Service" features a three stateroom three head layout with a large salon and a staircase that leads to the air conditioned enclosed bridge.
Forward of the Salon is the slightly raised Galley with a low profile countertop with 4-Sub Zero pull-out drawers and a nice settee to starboard; also slightly-raised with large windows for excellent views while dining.
The Salon and Galley offer synthetic wood flooring (Amtico) with new in 2014, and Fabrica carpet throughout the vessel.
Some of the nicest features of the 57 Oddysey is the tender garage and extra storage port and starboard with large access hatches.
Other Features and Upgrades:
- New Fabrica carpeting 2014
- New air conditioning unit for Pilothouse
- New air conditioning unit for Salon
- Tender (2011)
- Some exhaust risers replaced (6/2014)
- Props and shafts serviced (6/2014 – receipts available)
- 1650 RPM's, she performs 19.5 knots with 53 percent load and 46 gallons/hour
- 1750 RPM's, she performs 20.5 with 60 percent load and 53 gallons/hour
- 1850 RPM's, she performs 21.5 knots with 72 percent load and 68 gallons/hour
- Bow thruster
- Tender garage
- Wood flooring in Salon & Galley (Amtico/synthetic)
- CAT Engines
- Enclosed flybridge
- Low hours
- Full-beam master stateroom
This 57 Ocean Odyssey is unique; it offers a cockpit to fish and water activities and a nice salon with an L-shaped leather sofa to port. Both the Salon and Galley have wood flooring (Amtico); the Galley is one step up and forward with a large Dinette opposite the Galley to starboard. The Galley is fully appointed with convection microwave and pull-out Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer drawers.