Rock N Roll- 50' 0" (15.24 m) - Builder: Post
Specs In Brief
Rock N Roll is the finest late model 50 Post available on the market today. She features twin MTU/Detroit Diesel Series 60 (825hp) engines with only 940 hours and has the preferred Plan B interior. The high gloss teak woodwork shows beautifully. A comprehensive electronics package consists of recently updated Furuno Navnet 3D’s (2), Auto pilot, (2) Garmin VHF radios, and electronic single lever controls on the tournament pod helm. The flat panel salon TV was replaced and the carpeting in the salon, companionway, and staterooms have all been replaced with Faux wood flooring to give the interior an elegant look while reducing interior maintenance . The vessel also features Release Marine high gloss teak helm chairs, a recently replaced enclosure, swim platform, and many other custom features. An open checkbook policy is evident in the condition of this vessel. 1,000 HOUR FULL MTU ENGINE SERVICE JUST COMPLETED OCTOBER 2018!
- 1,000 Hour Full MTU Engine Service just completed October 2018!
- Only 940 Hours on MTU/Detroit Diesel Series 60 Engines
- Salon AC (New 2015)
- Surround Sound System (New 2015)
- TV/DVD players in Staterooms (New 2015)
- Spotlight (New 2014)
- Furuno Navnet 3D Systems (New 2016)
- Garmin VHF Radios (New 2014)
- Fusion Bridge Stereo & Cockpit Speakers (New 2014)
- Fuel Polishing System – ALGAE – X
- Bomar Deck Hatches replaced (2015)
- Complete Turbo rebuild on both BOTH ENGINES (2017)
- New Inverter installed (2016)