MY MAGGIE- 112' 0" (31.14 m) - Builder: Westport
Specs In Brief
“MY Maggie” has been privately owned and operated since new. She has been well cared for by her owners. She was delivered in June 2008 being one of the last 112’s Westport delivered in 2008.
Access to “MY MAGGIE” is typically from the starboard entrance doors which take you forward into the galley or aft into the Salon/Dining area.
Going aft into the Salon/Dining there is a dining table with seating for eight with storage port & starboard for dining settings and flatware.
The Salon is aft of Dining with oversized windows for panoramic views.
UPGRADES AND FEATURES
- (2) ASEA Electrical Power Convectors (European/US power)
- Seamless transfer
- Teak on Aft Deck and Flybridge
- Bow & Stern Thruster
- Aft cleats reinforced for towing
- Upgraded captain’s berth
- Aft deck settee Teak cap rail
- Upgraded & updated audio/video throughout
- TV Remote controls (10 each iPad Mini/Crestron TV controllers)
- SeaDoo Sparks 3up 2016 (2 each, mounted in cradles on boat deck)
- Crew Lazerette – Dive tank compressor removed and shelves installed for expanded utility storage
- KVH HD11 – HD TV Satellite Receiver (Replaces Sea Tel 3004 Satellite TV System)
- DirecTV HD DVR Receivers (9 each, replaces standard definition TV Receivers in all guest areas)
- HD TV Upgrades (6 each):
- Salon 55” Samsung Smart LED TV
- Galley 50” Samsung Smart LED TV
- Master 46” Samsung Smart LED TV
- Aft Deck: 39” Samsung Smart LED TV
- Captain: 40” Samsung Smart LED TV
- Crew Lounge: 36” Samsung Smart LED TV