LADY S is a gorgeous 151’ classic built by the renowned Italian shipyard Benetti. Although she is a 1989 vessel, LADY S is found in excellent condition after finishing an extensive refit in 2018 with continued annual maintenance and upgrades. Her classic exterior styling and upgraded interior provide the perfect combination for an owner who wants a traditional style yacht with modern amenities. LADY S is perfect for private or charter cruising. She has proven to be a successful charter vessel, offering accommodations for up to ten guests in five en-suite staterooms with eight professional crew to cater to your every need.
- Huge Sundeck with lounging and Jacuzzi
- Large outdoor and interior public spaces
- Sophisticated interior decor with contemporary comforts
- Full beam on deck Owner stateroom
- Four guest staterooms, all en-suite
- US Duty Paid
When arriving on the aft deck from the passerelle one will see a variety of water toys including a tender and two jet skis. Further aft is the covered al fresco dining area for 10. The rest of the deck is left clear and can be used for entertaining or lounging.
Entering the main salon one will find plenty of seating and a bar forward, all with a beautiful classic decor. Going forward one will pass a state-of-the-art galley. Continuing forward one will find a full beam Owner stateroom with a King berth, large bath with double sink, bathtub and shower, a settee to starboard and ample closet space and storage.
There are stairs found to starboard on the main deck that will take one up to the sky lounge or down to the guest accommodations. Going down one deck one will find four spacious guest cabins consisting of two queen cabins and two twin cabins, all ensuite with ample storage and entertainment.
One can go to the skylounge from the interior staircase or by going up the grand center staircase that connects the decks. Once in the skylounge one will find a spacious and well appointed lounge with a large sitting area and game table. From the skylounge one can go forward to the pilothouse or aft to the covered bridge deck aft to find dining for 10 in an environment that can be open in good weather and closed for inclement weather.
The sundeck is a large open area that is shaded by canvas covers, ideal for daytime or evening entertainment, the forward section is fitted with a wet bar with sun pads convertible to sun loungers behind. The center lounge has four corner sofas, each with a drinks table. Aft is a raised 6 person Jacuzzi with spectacular views over the stern.
Shaded al fresco dining area for up to 10 guests with 6 chairs and bench seat aft. Stairwell on the port side leads to the swim platform.
The wood floors and large windows create a wonderfully inviting space. The main salon includes a sofa with a coffee table, 2 ottomans, and 3 club chairs. There is a day head on this level. Entertainment center with 50” Sony Smart TV with individual satellite receiver. Full wet bar with 3 bar stools forward to port.
The skylounge is on the bridge deck and furnished with a sofa, coffee table, 4 club chairs, and 2 ottomans, plus a game table aft. There is a day head on this level as well as a pantry ensuring optimal service. Entertainment center with 56” LG Smart TV with individual satellite receiver.
Guest accommodations consist of a Owner stateroom with a bathtub and shower on the main deck, and two VIP staterooms and two twin staterooms, all with en-suite facilities, a corner sofa and TV on the lower deck. All staterooms include individual satellite receivers, individual climate control, and port holes allowing natural light (with blackout for evenings).
Owner stateroom (Main Deck)
The Owner stateroom is forward. Upon entering, there is a library with settee and 45” TV. The Owner stateroom is full beam with walk-around king-sized bed facing forward. There is a walk-in closet to port and an entrance to the en-suite bathroom on the starboard side featuring a luxurious bathtub, with a separate stall shower, his-and-her sinks, and a private head locker with toilet and bidet. Entertainment system featuring 43” Sony Smart TV with individual satellite receiver. Large windows create abundant natural light in the Owner stateroom.
Guest staterooms (Lower Deck)
Twin Guest Stateroom
Situated midship port side. Twin beds with bedside lamps, side tables, and a generous sofa lounge area. En-suite features a stall shower, sink, and head. Entertainment system featuring 37” Sony Smart TV with individual satellite receiver.
Twin Guest Stateroom
Situated midship starboard side. Twin beds with bedside lamps, side tables, and a generous sofa lounge area. En-suite features a stall shower, sink, and head. Entertainment system featuring 37” Sony Smart TV with individual satellite receiver.
VIP Stateroom: Port
Situated forward port side. VIP stateroom with walkaround queen-sized bed, bed side lamps, side tables and a generous sofa lounge area. Entertainment system features 37” Sony Smart TV with individual satellite receiver. En-suite features a stall shower, sink, and head.
VIP Stateroom: Starboard
Situated forward starboard side. VIP stateroom with walkaround queen-sized bed, bed side lamps, side tables and a generous sofa lounge area. Entertainment system features 37” Sony Smart TV with individual satellite receiver. En-suite features a stall shower, sink, and head.
- VHF ICOM-M402S, 1-25W F3E
- VHF/DSC Sailor 5126
- VHF/DSC Sailor 6222
- 10 x Motorola SL350 UHF Radios Navtex - Sailor 6004
- Furuno Radar FR2125
- Starboard X-Band radar Furuno 1932 MK2
- Iridium Certus with Thales Link
- GPS NT200 Trimble Navigation
- AIS Furuno Transponder FA-1501
- AIS Furuno FA-150
- 2 x Inmarsat C - Sailor 4006 with Mini-C 6110
- 2 x Inmarsat SSAS - Sailor 6101 GPS - Furuno GP-170
- GPS - Furuno GP-32
- GPS - Garmin GPSmap 6208 Gyro - Simrad RGC50
- C-Plath Navipilot V autopilot 4685 Simrad Distance log
- Intellian V60g VSAT.
- TVRO: KVH Tracphone V7
- Sperry marine rudder angle indicator
- Spotlight Carlisle-Finch with toggle control
- Stabilizers: Koopnautic SL586 system with NAIAD 575 controls
- Ship's clock 5" Schatz chrome
- Barometer 5" Schatz chrome
- C-Plath gimbled compass
- Time Zero chart plotter
- 2 x Intercoms
- BAP Phone 19 station
- Simrad depth sounder
- CCTV 10" monitor with pan/tilt control and zoom lens control Weather station - Airmar 220WX
- Bridge monitors matrix switch
- V-SAT constant internet via wi-fi throughout the yacht (4mb download speed and 0.5mb upload speed, uncapped, with upgrade options available to purchase).
- Crestron iPad controls with 3 independent airplay channels, enables you to airdrop / stream music from 3 separate devices at the same time, and play in any area of the vessel.
- DirectTV USA
- Music Choice
- Business Xtra Pack
- Entertainment Unlimited
- Starz PLEX Movie Server
V-SAT constant internet via wi-fi throughout the yacht (4mb download speed and 0.5mb upload speed, uncapped, with upgrade options available to purchase).
- Generators: 2 x John Deer/Northern Lights 67kW
- Generator hours since zeroed out with MOH: Port 500; Starboard 500 (November 2022)
- Top end overhaul done at 10,000 hrs.
Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines: 2 x Caterpillar 3512B, 1950 hp each (2008)
- Engine hours: Port 6,000; Starboard 6,000 (November 2022)
- Water heater 300 liter
- A/C System (4) Marine air system 360,000 BTU, reverse cycle
- Bilge pumps 380V with fire pump
- Agua Whisper Water Maker/Sea Recovery
- Fuel Consumption: 82 US Gallons per hour
Tenders and Toys
- 17’ AB Inflatable Tender 115hp Yamaha Outboard with GPS/Charts and sounder (water depth and fish)
- 2 x Seabobs F5 (2017)
- 2 x 3-person Yamaha FX Cruiser waverunners (2017)
- 2 x Jetsurf Factory GP motorized surfboards (2018)
- 2 x 10’6” Bote Drift inflatable stand up paddle boards
- Hobie Mirage I14T inflatable kayak 2-seater
- Hobie Mirage I12S inflatable kayak
- Fishing equipment
Refit and Upgrades
- Revarnished all exterior tables Varnished interior tables
- Marble floors and walls in heads polished; all marble tables and credenzas polished Professional polish job of exterior
- Paint touch ups
- Replaced aft sundeck seating area cushions
- Stripped cap rail varnish on 1/3 of the vessel back to bare wood and rebuilt 15 coats New interior and exterior towels
- New aft deck cushions
- All exterior glass polished and protected.
- Rescue tender pontoons reskinned.
- Port transmission seals changed and full vibration analysis completed. Successful thermal survey of all distribution panels, valve lashings on main engines and generators set. Fuel injectors on gensets replaced. Injector pump replaced with new.
- New air compressors x2.
- New evac pump (1) and rebuilt evac pump (1). New bilge manifold fabricated. Teak decks treated and caulking repaired.
- Exterior sundeck caulking repaired.
- Sundeck awning poles overhauled and strengthened. Partial replacement of lower guest cabin overheads.
*Stern extension was completed prior to 2000.
LADY S offers the perfect opportunity to go boating on a well-kept well-built classic vessel with all the modern amenities. Her inside and outside public space is spacious and well laid out with a very sophisticated décor. Her 5-stateroom layout with the Owner stateroom on main deck, two VIPs and two twins is perfect for private or charter use. Available to show on short notice.