Westport Yacht Charter Marketing and Sales
Westport Yacht Charter
Email: Kim Vickery
New Yacht Sales
- Dedicated charter professional with over 20 years’ experience
- Senior Retail Charter Broker, Charter Manager, and Marketing Manager while successfully overseeing two start-up charter launches
- Long-term relationships with many clients both domestic & international
- Aggressively market utilizing photo, video and social media platforms
- Domestic & International clients
- Sales have encompassed the globe
- Based in the capital of the yachting world
Kim Vickery – Devotion to Dependability and Satisfaction
A native Floridian, Kim grew up on the shores of the gulf coast. In 1994, Kim relocated to Fort Lauderdale “The Yachting Capital of the World” discovering a career path that blended her interests in marketing with my passion for travel, culture and meeting people from all corners of the world.
She was most fortunate to have been mentored by some of the highly esteemed industry icons in the large yacht sector. Kim’s apprenticeship began as an executive assistant to the late Rikki Davis; where she steadily worked her way up the ranks with a strong work ethic and a passion for the industry.
Today, Kim is a dedicated charter professional with over 20 years’ experience; she has a diversified knowledge base having worked with one of the top 10 producing charter brokers in the mid-1990s, global full-service brokerages, and top-rated mega yacht management and charter firm.
Kim has fulfilled various roles as Senior Retail Charter Broker, Charter Manager, and Marketing Manager while successfully overseeing two start-up charter launches.
Her career in yachting has taken her to popular ports-of-call throughout the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Greece, South America, and the Galapagos. She truly enjoys working with the yacht owners, captains, crew; and helping charter clients and their families discover new destinations while taking great care in the details for a perfect yachting experience.